AIM
Dorkcraft

Teenage Mutant Turtles Teenage Mutant Turtles

That was right brilliant mate. Your style of animation is fucking hilarious. I was laughing the entire time, you are a comedian and a scholar.

Jae responds:

: D sweeeet I am happy to hear it bro!!

Monkey Monkey

You really need to make it more engaging. It wasn't absolutely the worst thing I have ever seen but you should seriously consider just adding more to things before you upload them.

That being said, everyone has to start somewhere, so just keep at it bud!

Bad Day Over Bosnia Bad Day Over Bosnia

Very funny my friend. The best part is when the jet was coming towards him. I thought he was done, but he ignited the second jet thing.

The plane was very well drawn, keep it up mang!

pig warfare (0.11 alpha) pig warfare (0.11 alpha)

It needs some work my man. I had no idea whatsoever what was going on, throughout the entire thing.

Try to make it a little bit more.....playable?

9/11 Simulator 9/11 Simulator

I feel terrible for playing it twice just so I could win.

Kevin responds:

Welcome to Al-Quesadilla

colect the Rupees! colect the Rupees!

I would suggest making the game actually end when you reach the end.

Bane of Arthropods Bane of Arthropods

Mad clean, keep it up my friend.

obliviouscrunch responds:

Thanks. :D

[Buyj3llo] - May 5 [Buyj3llo] - May 5

Wicked cool. I don't have any music so I can't have you check out anything, but I'm glad to review this for you.

I liked the beat, especially the ambient noises in the background. I found myself bobbing my head through the entire song.

I'm not sure how to make a really in depth review, but all I can say is that this is good shit, keep going with it. I'm excited to seeing what you come up with in the future as you get better and better.

buyj3llo responds:

thankyou thankyou.
I always appreciate a review.

Auto-Destruct Auto-Destruct

Really awesome. I love the drops, and the massive bass that is all over the place. Makes me wanna get down, son.

Freelanceinc responds:

haha fuck ya! thnx for the review

Spurred julian animation Spurred julian animation

Pretty neat yo. Its very zen, and makes me feel serene. The changing colors would totally mess with me if I was tripping.

plantm responds:

thanks, i bet it would lol

Gather Gather

Very nice!

I love the other people/aliens/things that are in the background, it kind of gives it a mysterious setting. Very good work my man!

The Snufkin The Snufkin

Nice!!

I love the attention you gave to the facial details, mostly because I always fail hard at portraits. The part that catches my eye the most are the eyes. Love em.

Keep it up!! ^.^

Van-pl responds:

well i'm not all that satisfied with the eyes beacuse i could pronounce more that one of them is fake.