AIM
Dorkcraft

pig warfare (0.11 alpha) pig warfare (0.11 alpha)

It needs some work my man. I had no idea whatsoever what was going on, throughout the entire thing.

Try to make it a little bit more.....playable?

9/11 Simulator 9/11 Simulator

I feel terrible for playing it twice just so I could win.

Kevin responds:

Welcome to Al-Quesadilla

colect the Rupees! colect the Rupees!

I would suggest making the game actually end when you reach the end.

Combat Tournament: 1.5 Combat Tournament: 1.5

Very cool. For a stick animation, it is VERY well done. I don't agree with the music choices, but that is literally just personal opinion.

Keep it up dood!

take care of the trees take care of the trees

Wicked cool man! Your animations are solid, and for once an RPG type with ACTUAL voices. Not to mention that the voicing was very good. I look foward to further shit from you man, keep me posted.

Depict1 Depict1

Mad unique and full of brain ticklers. Good work my man.

World of Turtle World of Turtle

Pretty good man. Very nice puzzle designs. They were pretty challenging. Keep it up!

jacklehamster responds:

Thanks, I'm trying to make an iphone version now. Meanwhile, I've updated this version with 4 more levels to this version that include the gorilla, so feel free to check it out!

Dodging Game Test Dodging Game Test

It would have been all right if it didn't glitch when you leave the screen. It sort of ruins the game.

JT JT

I don't understand what the point of this is. Does it go beyond the first screen?

Subterranea Revisited Subterranea Revisited

Pretty cool. I like a challenging platformer, and this tickled my fancy. It wasn't insanely difficult, but it certainly made you try.